37. The Great Gatsby, on the Putra LRT

reading while: on the LRT





The first time she's reading this Fitzgerald novel. Since she moved to Ampang, she's always been taking the train. Her favourite genre is fiction, and her favourite book is Captain Corelli's Mandolin, but she didn't like the film adaptation and never finished watching it. She just finished school and will start university soon (probably by the time of this post, since I lost her photos for awhile). In other news, where are all the readers!

(PS: This isn't the first time we've seen Great Gatsby on ReadKL, actually)

3 comments:

Ted Mahsun said...

Yay! The blog isn't dead!

dizzy said...

it might still die out, depending on how little we find :(

Ted Mahsun said...

Oh I'm sure there'll be people reading on the trains. I see them all the time. Or at least I used to when I took the trains.